- Commitment: We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information that you provide to us remains private and is only used for the purposes outlined below. We don’t rent, sell or exchange our contact lists.
- Personal Information: We respect the privacy of its online visitors. At our site, we do not collect personally identifiable information from individuals unless they provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. This means we do not require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our website. We require your personal information for processing donations, providing receipts, sending information about Plan and providing new opportunities for you to assist underprivileged people.Occasionally we may use external suppliers to contact you or help with mailing or texting information to you. These suppliers are required to sign an agreement to keep your personal information confidential. Personal information includes contact details like name, address, e-mail, phone numbers, your card or bank account details. We do not sell or trade such information collected to third parties. We will not share personally identifiable information with third parties unless authorized by the person submitting the information or required by law.
- Social Media tools and Third Party privacy policies: The Sites offer third party social sharing features which allow Users to share actions and information with other websites, the general public, User community and/or the third-party operating the third-party site. You should consult the respective privacy policies of the third-parties that provide these social sharing features for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
- Financial transaction Security: All financial transactions on our Web site, specifically online donations and online purchases use an encrypted channel, take place on secure servers and occur in real time. No financial data, such as your credit card number, is transferred via a less-secure channel, such as encrypted e-mail, for processing. Moreover, once your transaction has been completed, your credit card number is not retained.
- Referrals: If a visitor elects to use our referral service for informing a friend about our site, we ask them for the friend’s name and e-mail address. We will automatically send the friend a one-time e-mail with an introduction to NIVISHA Foundation and an invitation to visit the site. The one-time e-mail will include the name of the person making the referral. NIVISHA Foundation stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time e-mail and tracking the success of our referral program. The friend may contact us at unsubscribe (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request the removal of this information from our database.